Leave the Day Of Details to Me:
OK, so you are the super organized bride. You need just a little help getting started and can manage the details of everything up to the big day. How do you prepare for your big day and make sure all the vendors and flowers and linens are as they should be? The answer is let Leave the Details to Me, Event and Wedding Consulting take care of all your day of details.
Here is what you can expect with this package:
- Full access to our personal preferred vendor list (some discounts may apply).
- Consultation meeting six to eight weeks prior to your wedding day for preparation and vendor management. Including a walk through of the venue and final planning meeting with caterer.
- A second meeting approximately one week before the wedding to pick up any items that are included for set-up (i.e. framed photos, cocktail napkins, programs, dinner menus, sign-in book, DIY décor, Welcome bags, guest favors etc.)
- We will contact all of your vendors to confirm each one is booked correctly and has sent us a signed contract. At which, we will also address any needs the vendors may have (i.e. sound requirements for DJ) and adjust the timeline accordingly.
- Custom event order/timeline for wedding party and all family involved. Separate custom timeline to include all vendor arrivals and set up times.
- Attend and facilitate Ceremony Rehearsal.
- Two consultants on site for ceremony and reception up to 10 hours. Additional charges may apply beyond 10 hours.
- Assist bride and bridal party as needed with access to the “Emergency Kit”.
- Make sure all décor and layout is in place as expected. (set up fee may apply if Leave the Details to Me has to set up or breakdown tables and chairs.)
- Distribute remaining vendor balances and gratuities (discretion of client).
- Manage all vendor deliveries, arrivals and set up.
- Distribute all bouquets, boutonnieres, and corsages.
- Placement of guest book, pen and programs (if needed).
- Coordinate Ceremony.
- Make an inventory of all wedding gifts and cards with designated family member to ensure all gifts are accounted for.
- Confirm transportation from ceremony to reception (if applicable).
- Manage all activities and timeline items from start to finish, assuring that all vendors are in place and on time.
- Assistance with bustling of wedding gown. (As needed)
- Facilitate cake cutting, garter toss, toasts etc…
- Make sure to-go boxes (supper and wedding cake) for bride and groom are packed and placed in designated vehicle.
- Oversee packing of top tier of wedding cake.
- Confirm departure/ Send-off transportation.
- Distribution of send-off items/favors.
- Oversee breakdown of wedding reception.
- Coordinate and stage departure vehicle (the getaway).
Leave the Day Of Details to Me + Design:
Not sure what look and feel you want for your event? Not sure how to make all your "pins" come to life? We are here to help. Our years of experience and eye for design makes us a great tool to create the atmosphere you want for your event; while still maintaining great logistical flow. Come see why we were awarded Austin Wedding Day's Elegant Style Award for 2014.